Friday 25 September 2009

Nature Berries Notebook

I was floating around google looking for images of berries and found this little gem of an idea. I have thought of it before, creating a little notebook with drawings and what not from walks and such like. But I have a habbit of making everything so complex, such as drawings, that I get bored and loose interest.

But this I love as it reminds me that my drawings only need to reflect what it is. It doesn't need to be complicated or photographically correct! It's such a pretty page...It also helps me with regards to my grimoire, again, something I keep thinking needs to be complex! Hogwash Reki, it doesn't need to be complex at all. I think this all harkens back to my art college days!! lol

So now, because of my search for something else I stumble on this little gem and feel inspired! Always a good thing me thinks!

I'd also love to see the rest of this book....Well look what I've just found, the rest of the book and it seems to be have been designed for children! How wonderful :)

......Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment