Tuesday 9 March 2010

High Tech Paganism

According to Renowned film director Emir Kusturica modern man has lost his spiritituality. He states that "High-tech pagans have invaded the world today. This paganism doesn't do any good to a human-being. A person today lives under permanent technological control… However, the main difference of modern people is that they lost spiritual orientation. Uniqueness of a human being as God's image in leveled down in the world today,"

Now I find myself trying to figure out where he gets off refering to such people as pagans? Obviously this man doesn't have the first clues as to what a Pagan is, or have I just simply missed the point. If you think I have, do please enlighten me through comments. Thank you :)

If you want to know more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment