Monday 7 March 2016

Blessings and Welcome

Blessings and Welcome to Pagan Hare's Spiritual Home...

This is me, Pagan Hare and this is my blog! I have been walking this path of Witchcraft for many years now, at the time of writing this, almost 20 years. Though it has been in my family (mostly my mothers side) for a good many years as something unspoken. My great grandmother new many things about healing etc, as did my great aunt. My great aunt was a nurse, but she also knew the old ways of healing.

My maternal great grandfather was a man of the earth and respected it greatly. He was also a dowser. My maternal nanna (she hated grandmother), though never spoken off, also knew many things about healing, herbs etc. And I know she had seen spirits and spoken with them.

On my fathers side it is difficult to trace, but my fathers surname is the old gaelic word for witch, hag and wise woman.

In my immediate family, my mother, myself, both my sisters and my niece are witches. We are all mediums, healers and seek answers through divination. Like our great grandfather, we all use dowsers, also for divination.  and like my great grandmother, we are all Empathic.

So as Obi Wan Kenobi would say, the force runs strong in your family *chuckle*

To add to this I am also co-owner of the witchcraft and pagan online store Besom Magicalong with my sister. And I'm admin for the group Pagans of Avalon on Facebook. 

So as I said, this is my blog. Each week I post an almanac of Moon Correspondences. I also, as I get the chance, will write articles on various subjects, and some times share articles from others I think you'll enjoy!

Just click on the tabs at the top and you'll see the first part of various articles with links to their pages.

You can also follow me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram

Have a blessed week

~ Pagan Hare )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment