Thursday 11 February 2010

Pagan Hare's Spiritual Affirmations

Here are some affirmations I have written myself. There are a number of ways you could use them. You could select an  appropriate affirmation as part of a ritual that could be used as a chant. You could choose one for mediation purposes. Maybe you could write each out onto a post it note and post them around your home. When you find one, read it, speak it aloud and allow it meaning to soak through you mind, body and spirit.


Affirmations:

I will remember the beauty of this world and respect all life.

I am loved by many, including myself.

In order for me to respect others I must respect myself first and formost.

I will remember to, respect and love my inner child today.

I will remember that positive thinking can work wonders.

I will touch someone with my love today.

I will remember and respect my true inner self.

I will love myself and others, love the Earth and love life.

I will learn from yesterday, live for today and look forward to tomorrow.

I will learn to share my worries and ease my mind.

I will remember the god/ess within me, s/he is my strength and my love.

I will share my smile today and make both myself and others happy.

Look up to the sky and let your mind, body and soul fly and be free.

My freedom is external, but it also comes from within.

~☆~☆-☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

 I hope you find these few affirmations helpful.  Maybe they will inspire you to write your own.

Bennachd

Pagan ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment