Thursday 11 February 2010

The 13 Moon Affirmations

The 13 Moon Affirmations


I found these lovely affirmations at a great site called HubPages. These can be performed individually, during each of the full moons, or with a appropriate tree moon. Other ways you could use these affirmations is as part of a ritual for the full moon or as a full moon rite. Or as part of a meditation, what ever feels right to you.

Affirmations Of The 13 Moons


1. I honour the energy of BIRCH, for a new beginning. I am able to change myself as I so will it. Blessed Be!


2. I honour the energy of ROWAN for protection against darksome enchantment. I will not hobble myself with the chains of past failures. Blessed Be!


3. I honour the energy of ALDER, for the protection of my inner oracle. I will listen to The Voice of The Great Goddess within. Blessed Be!


4. I honour the energy of WILLOW, for the lunar rhythms within me as a woman. I will recognize and heed my own body's cycles. Blessed Be! (Man's version: "I honour the energy of WILLOW, for the rhythms of passion that dwell within me as a man. I will recognize and heed my own body's needs. Blessed Be!)


5. I honour the energy of ASH, the wytches wand. I will remember the axiom: "As Above, So Below" - and that I too, play a part in the larger scheme of things. I will link my inner and outer worlds. Blessed Be!


6. I honour the energy of HAWTHORN for cleansing and restraint. I will choose what I place within my body-temple, and empty myself and my life of all that violates my personal well-being. Blessed Be!


7. I honour the energy of OAK, the Doorway to The Mysteries. I will call upon the strength of The Horned One when I feel in need of protection. Blessed Be!


8. I honour the energy of HOLLY, spear of the warrior. I will not remain passive and victimized, but will choose to fight for my own freedom. Blessed Be!


9. I honour the energy of HAZEL, the tree of wisdom. I will heed my own inner intuitions, and will be wise and informed in my choices. Blessed Be!


10. I honour the energy of VINE, the tree of conviviality and celebration. I will love myself and will celebrate life, not seeing the choices I make as deprivations, but gifts. Blessed Be!


11. I honour the energy of IVY, the spiral to centre. I will do all that I do because of my own inner desires. I will listen to myself, and will remain balanced and centred while I do this work. Blessed Be!


12. I honour the energy of REED, the tool of the hunt. I will take direct action when necessary to protect myself, including the "killing" of old patterns, friendships and associations which harm me. Blessed Be!


13. I honour the energy of ELDER which sees the end from the beginning. Throughout many lifetimes I have been here. I have the knowledge that I have changed myself again and again. I will start from where I am now, and continue to persist in my Path. I will succeed. Blessed Be!






No comments:

Post a Comment