Monday 1 February 2016

My Imbolc Altar


My Imbolc Altar


Thought I would share some pictures of my Imbolc altar. My altar isn't  big, and was originally an old sawing box. So space is of a minimum on the top.







For my altar I found a lovely picture of Brighid with daffodils and early spring lambs. And an old painting of a farmer using a plough (another symbol of Imbolc.)






I haven't yet made my Brighid's Cross, I shall make that tomorrow when I visit the woodland. But I did make a Brighid Doll. She is dressed in white because she is a bride. The wheat is from my garden. It grew under the bird feeders last year.










My altar covers are simply a red head scarf, white cotton material and pink ribbons.
Have a blessed Imbolc. May all your seeds grow strong and be bountiful...

~ Pagan )O(


No comments:

Post a Comment